Gossip Girl Insider
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

In depth profile of Jenny Humphrey

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

1In depth profile of Jenny Humphrey Empty In depth profile of Jenny Humphrey Ned Avg 14, 2011 10:33 pm

Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl
Gossip Girl
Gossip Girl

Lives with: dad, Rufus, and older brother, Dan, in Brooklyn. Her mom, Alison, lives upstate in Hudson.
Likes: High Society, making her own clothes, her a capella group Noteworthy, parties, drawing and painting, Harry Potter, sleepovers, dressing up, reading Vogue
Dislikes: Being left out, zits, runs in tights, platform flip flops, clumsiness, hand me downs, flared jeans, Jell-O Best Friend: her brother, Dan
Boyfriend: Single
Favorite fashion trend: Long coats
Favorite places in New York: the Costume Institute at the Met, Henri Bendel’s, Mood Fabrics, Chelsea Piers, Brooklyn Bridge, Bronx Zoo, Belvedere Castle
Favorite Music: Lincoln Hawk, Lily Allen, The Donnas, Plain White T’s, Vanessa, Carlton, NSYNC, Rihanna, Gwen Stefani, Feist, Sara Bareilles
Favorite Authors: Jane Austen, JK Rowling, Judy Blume, John Irving, Sophie Kinsella, Jeffrey Eugenides, William Shakespeare
Favorite Movies: Mean Girls, Pretty In Pink, The Devil Wears Prada, Clueless, Pride and Prejudice (the BBC version), Superbad, Almost Famous, Sleepless in Seattle, Monsters, Inc., Everyone Says I Love You
Favorite designers: Marc Jacobs, Kenzie, Development, Goldenbleu, Converse, Splendid, Joe’s Jeans
Favorite TV Shows: Project Runway, Sex and the City, The Hills, The OC, A Model’s Life, Gilmore Girls, Daria, Freaks and Geeks, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Heroes: her dad, Rufus
Motto: “To thine own self be true”

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu