Gossip Girl Insider
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

In depth profile of Nate Archibald

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

1In depth profile of Nate Archibald Empty In depth profile of Nate Archibald Ned Avg 14, 2011 10:32 pm

Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl
Gossip Girl
Gossip Girl

Lives with: his dad, Howie aka The Captain and mom, Anne in a townhouse
Likes: Sailing, lacrosse, mac n cheese, taxis, California, fly fishing, his Juke phone, Snickers, Frisbee in Central Park, maps, Cliffs Notes
Dislikes: Confrontation, lying, geometry, schedules, grape flavored Jolly Ranchers, being bored, blemishes
Best Friend: Chuck Bass
Girlfriend: it’s complicated with Blair Waldorf
Favorite fashion trend: cashmere sweaters
Favorite places in New York: Sheep Meadow, John’s Pizza, Maritime Center at Chelsea Piers, Chinatown, Butter, Loeb Boathouse, Grand Central
Favorite Music: Kanye West, Jay-Z, Talib Kweli, The Roots, Timbaland, Pigeon John, Outkast, Common, Mos Def, TI
Favorite Authors: Jack Kerouac, Jon Krakauer, Jack London, Tom Perrotta, Ernest Hemingway, Kurt Vonnegut, Hunter S. Thompson
Favorite Movies: The Godfather I & II, Dead Poets Society, The Shawshank Redemption, Batman Begins, Wedding Crashers, The Graduate, Match Point, Shaun of the Dead
Favorite designers: Brooks Brothers, J Crew, Paul Stewart, Trovata
Favorite TV Shows: Weeds, Seinfeld, Entourage, The Simpsons, Friday Night Lights, Lost, Beauty and the Geek, The West Wing, 24, The Fishing Line
Heroes: Christopher McCandless…he died but still…
Motto: “I’m just trying to do what’s right.”

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu