Gossip Girl Insider
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Material Girl

3 posters

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

1Material Girl Empty Material Girl Čet Avg 18, 2011 4:38 pm

little.princess

little.princess
Manhattan's elite
Manhattan's elite

Check out Gossip Girl’s Taylor Momsen in the new ads for Material Girl, the upcoming fashion line from Madonna and her daughter Lourdes Leon.

“I’m psyched to be the face of Material Girl!” Taylor tells JustJared.com. “For one, it’s Madonna so you know it’s gonna be cool and working with Madonna and Lola has been an unbelievable experience. They have such great sense of style, each brought their personal touch to the styling for the campaign.”

Material Girl will launch exclusively in Macy’s stores across the country and on Macys.com on August 3rd.

On August 3rd from 5-7 pm, Taylor will make a special appearance at Macy’s Herald Square in NYC and perform live. And on September 22nd, Madonna and Lola, will also make a special appearance at the same venue.

Slike iz ove kampanje mozete videti klikom ovde.

2Material Girl Empty Re: Material Girl Čet Avg 18, 2011 9:14 pm

●Nemesis●

●Nemesis●
Manhattan's elite
Manhattan's elite

Ali zar Taylor nije bila zamenjena?Negde sam procitala da je ona odustala od ove kolekcije i da je zamenila Kelly Osburne kao novo lice linije Material Girl...Evo>>
Spojler:

3Material Girl Empty Re: Material Girl Čet Avg 18, 2011 10:49 pm

little.princess

little.princess
Manhattan's elite
Manhattan's elite

Pa to mozda kasnije. Nisam znala. Very Happy Hvala.
ALi uglavnom photoshoot je ipak odrzan. Smile

4Material Girl Empty Re: Material Girl Pet Avg 19, 2011 11:45 pm

bloodsucker

bloodsucker
Someone new in our lives
Someone new in our lives

prelepa je taylor♥

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu