Gossip Girl Insider
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

In-depth profile of Chuck Bass

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

1In-depth profile of Chuck Bass Empty In-depth profile of Chuck Bass Ned Avg 14, 2011 10:30 pm

Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl
Gossip Girl
Gossip Girl

Lives with: dad, Bart, a NYC real estate tycoon and fellow womanizer
Likes: Scotch, limos, hotel suites, the Knicks, sushi, parties, jetsetting, silk pajamas, New York Philharmonic, bottle service, fedoras
Dislikes: Subway/public transportation, bubble gum, cheap wine, paper plates and plastic utensils, any borough but Manhattan
Best Friend: Nate Archibald
Girlfriend: prefers not to be tied down
Favorite fashion accessory: his signature scarf
Favorite places in New York: Madison Square Garden, The Palace Hotel, Beatrice Inn, the Frick Collection, Cornelia Day Resort, the Carousel in Central Park
Favorite Music: T. Rex, The Stooges, Mark Ronson, Sex Pistols, M.I.A., The Velvet Underground, Tokyo Police Club, Louis XIV, Interpol
Favorite Authors: Marquis de Sade, Christopher Marlowe, Anthony Burgess, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Neil Strauss, Oscar Wilde
Favorite Movies: Crimes and Misdemeanors, Battle Royale, Boogie Nights, The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, Requiem for a Dream, Before the Devil Knows You’re Dead, Cries and Whispers
Favorite designers: Paul Smith, Comme de Garcon, THECAST, Marc Jacobs, Ted Baker
Favorite TV Shows: The Wire, Dexter, South Park, Little Britain, MTV Cribs, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Mad Men, Nip/Tuck, The Tudors
Heroes: the greatest businessman of all time, Hugh Hefner
Motto: “I am Chuck Bass”

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu